Dedicated to improving commerce while supporting schools, churches, and non-profits in our community.
BLT Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Participants of the BLT Card program grant BLT the right to advertise their businesses
on the BLT website, television, radio, and in print media. Businesses will be listed for a one-time charge of $295.00 and then 10% of the sales generated by customers using BLT Cards.
2. Advertising fees are due on the tenth (10th) of each month for sales made during the prior month.
3. All agreements submitted will be reviewed for content and, if accepted, posted on the BLT website within three (3) business days of receipt of complete text and/or other information.
4. Participants must provide information in a digital format for all logos, menus, and/or banners. BLT and/or its representatives and/or its affiliates are not responsible for listing correctness or content.
5. Management of the BLT Card program will not accept any listings that are deemed objectionable.
6. The term of this agreement is three years (3) with free renewal, with mutual agreement of participant and BLT.
7. In the event a business owner no longer wishes to participate, BLT must be notified, in writing, 30 days prior to requested cancellation date. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
8. Participants are required to honor the offers they approved for posting on the BLT website. Non-compliance is grounds for immediate termination by BLT management.
9. Changes in BLT Card offerings must be made to BLT in writing within five (5) business days of the proposed change of promotion(s). Website changes may be made whenever necessary for a nominal fee payable to the BLT web designer.
10. The web address for BLT is: www.bltadvantage.com.
11. Management of the BLT Card program assumes no responsibility or liability for quality of products or services offered by participants, their employees, or their affiliates.
12. BLT cardholders must be treated equally to non cardholders.